Relax

My wonderful son spent some serious time looking for music that would relax me. He done good! Check it out ->





"On October 16, 2011, Marconi Union created an eight minute track, titled "Weightless", in collaboration with the British Academy of Sound Therapy.

According to scientists at the Mindlab institution (a commercial 'neuromarketing' company) it induced a 65% reduction in overall anxiety and brought test subjects' resting pulse rates to 35% of their usual resting rates.



:D

Monday, May 13, 2013

Junk

I had a dream… It was late at night and I sat in quiet in the city street. A janitor in a midrise building at work caught my eye. As I watched him slowly work his way from desk to desk in the office he was attending, I thought of all the junk piled up on that desk. Suddenly my focus expanded and I was aware of the generous piles of junk in that office. My mind’s eye zoomed out even more and I could barely comprehend the truly magnificent amount of stuff that was contained in that building. And the building itself. Zooming out even more my awareness took in the massive creation that was one giant heap of manmade junk that was this city. And so many others like it across the world. Piles and piles of stuff littered the earth like giant anthills made of garbage all about the globe. This is our legacy. Astounded I was.
Scaling back some, I’ve lately become very aware of all the garbage littering my body. The many chemicals and compounds that we daily inhale, digest, and absorb. Ewwwwww Yuck! I’ll post more on this later… all the chemicals in my system are making me too lazy to write ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment