Relax

My wonderful son spent some serious time looking for music that would relax me. He done good! Check it out ->





"On October 16, 2011, Marconi Union created an eight minute track, titled "Weightless", in collaboration with the British Academy of Sound Therapy.

According to scientists at the Mindlab institution (a commercial 'neuromarketing' company) it induced a 65% reduction in overall anxiety and brought test subjects' resting pulse rates to 35% of their usual resting rates.



:D

Friday, July 26, 2013

Perchance to dream.....

I fondly call my son "teen support", mainly because he built and regularly fixes my computer for me. (handy eh?) That, and he regularly finds cool and sometimes very distracting stuff online for me. Ohhh Reddit... why did I even start you?! Anyhow, he found these two sites and I can now have soft relaxing delta wave loops (or anything relaxing), and nice rain drops playing all night should I feel in need of (yet another) sleep aid. Maybe you would have found these on your own, perhaps you already have, here's hoping some poor sleepless sod may find the links useful.  Sweet dreams :D

http://endlessvideo.com/

http://rain.simplynoise.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment