Relax

My wonderful son spent some serious time looking for music that would relax me. He done good! Check it out ->





"On October 16, 2011, Marconi Union created an eight minute track, titled "Weightless", in collaboration with the British Academy of Sound Therapy.

According to scientists at the Mindlab institution (a commercial 'neuromarketing' company) it induced a 65% reduction in overall anxiety and brought test subjects' resting pulse rates to 35% of their usual resting rates.



:D

Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Sea

Summers spent on the sound, splashing and playing the day away. Fond memories: sand under my feet, warm brackish breezes, skin tightening as the sun etched smiles onto my face. Shells to be discovered and castles built only to be washed away; beckoning come build on my beach yet another day.  Waves gently rocked our little boat as we anchored in a quiet inlet. Laying on the bow, listening to soft salty splashes there and seagulls singing wistful happy summer songs.

My cares drift away with thoughts of clouds as they float through my memory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKEuOO0lQPc

No comments:

Post a Comment