Relax

My wonderful son spent some serious time looking for music that would relax me. He done good! Check it out ->





"On October 16, 2011, Marconi Union created an eight minute track, titled "Weightless", in collaboration with the British Academy of Sound Therapy.

According to scientists at the Mindlab institution (a commercial 'neuromarketing' company) it induced a 65% reduction in overall anxiety and brought test subjects' resting pulse rates to 35% of their usual resting rates.



:D

Monday, January 7, 2013

Cosmic Order?!?



My son chides me about my rule… a place for everything and blah blah you get it (yes that’s the actual rule). Sometimes he likes to move things just to see if I’m really paying attention. I fear he doesn’t understand the true danger of this slippery slope; the dangers of interrupting the cosmic order. Imagine if you will; you wake up one morning and EVERYTHING is out of place. You must look for your toothbrush, your underwear your breakfast, then onto car keys… and dang how did my car end up in Boca Raton??? Your place of work has moved, the bank, the grocer and even your best friend no longer lives down the street. Did I say street?? Crap where did THAT go? While this may make for a vitally interesting day…it may not be as productive a one you had hoped. Hmm wonder what tomorrow will bring.

2 comments:

  1. I read a short story many years ago about a day where everyone in the world was randomly moved to somewhere else.

    Written in the 80s I think. These days half the world would log into Facebook and not even notice... :)

    That said, delete Facebook, and that same half of the world could be right at home and they'd still experience your question. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm frankly surprised the Lindens don't take advantage of their Lindeny superpowers and do something like that w us. I know I would :o

    ReplyDelete